Friday, August 22, 2014

Hey Friday

Ok, I admit Friday really has no significance to me since I'm home on maternity leave; but everyone always does Friday posts and I wanted to link up too!


ONE
 

I am in love with these Alex and Ani bangles. I just learned what they were (probably really late on that one but remember home with a baby isolated from the world). I have been checking out their website and definitely will be putting a few on my Christmas list as well as dropping hints along the way. It looks like we have two stores fairly local that sell them too so I shouldn't have to order online.

 
TWO

 
I had my second third fiftieth follow up allergy testing on Tuesday. This was to test after my reaction I had at my moms six weeks ago. Turns out it was not cross contamination after all and I actually have something called Oral Allergy Syndrome. Yay me.... So not really. Now I can add raspberries, blueberries and blackberries to my list of things I can not eat, but wait because I only have to avoid them if they are not cooked apparently. I guess this syndrome is not the same type of allergy and should only be oral symptoms and not lead to anaphylaxis and when the food is cooked the proteins break down and you don't react. I still have no intention of eating them cooked or not.


THREE


Mav had his final soccer practice and received his medal for participation. He was so excited and he likes to wear it around the house whenever he can get his hands on it. I am not sure yet what we will do with it but obviously being his first medal ever it is something we will keep forever.
 
 
FOUR
 
Ty has had some crazy bed head hair going on most of the week. It is ridiculously cute. Part of me hopes it is a sign of what is to come with his hair, Mav has such flat hair that it would be fun for Ty to be a little out of control.
 
 
FIVE



Mav continues to be a handful these days but we still are managing to get a few cute moments in between the chaos. This morning he was super excited to see a cement truck across the street so hubby took him out on the front step to watch. The rest of the day was not so sweet so I'm glad I caught the moment.
 
 
Happy Weekend!

Check out some more blogs linking up here:



 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Your boys are too cute! I love little baby hair. It seems like not matter what Juliet ends up with crazy hair when she wakes up.

Hope you had a good weekend!

Sarah said...

Your boys are so cute. Thanks for stopping by! I have the same thing you do but with carrots and all melons, I will eat cooked carrots, but only if it's something I can't pick out of a dish, I haven't had melons in forever. At least you know what it is! Those skin prick tests hurt!

V said...

Thanks!
I love that Ty has crazy hair! His brother was practically bald until almost 2 and he still doesn't have the coverage Ty has lol

V said...

Thank you :)

All these new allergies are really a pain in the butt! Luckily I don't eat berries that often but still quite annoying!