Thursday, May 8, 2014

This love

Life has been for lack of a better word busy lately. 

We have our good days and bad. Two steps forward and the occasional step back. 

I'm trying my best to do a good job at this mothering thing. I feel like it's natural to have insecurities and doubts, we are not perfect. 

But then on days like this, when a moment like this is captured it really goes to show how well we are doing. 


Two little babies, 5 1/2 months and 26 months old embracing each other unprompted by anyone. 
This is true love. 
No one told them to love each other, no one taught them what love even means. They just love. 

Having my babies so close together has been extremely difficult on me; and difficult on my marriage. We are battling with the "terrible twos" as well as post partum depression. But I wouldn't change it for the world. And if I could only be given one wish it would be for my boys to keep this love strong between them. They are in this together. <3 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! We all doubt ourselves whether our children are close in age or they are years apart. You got this, Mama!